Download Product Mockup PSD file
- Mask- This is a mask of the image with the full design/print area.
- Your Design Here - You will delete this layer and replace it with your design.
- Background- This layer if the background image that is the full photo.
- You'll bring your design into Photoshop and sandwich it between the Mask and Background layers.
- Many times we provide multiple mockups within the one Photoshop file, these are organized in folders.
Placing Your Design on Product
- Next, delete the Your Design Here layer.
- Place your design above the Background layer.
Curved Design Area
If the image you chose for your mockup has the design area slightly curved, such as a candle label, then you'll want to Warp your design.
- With your design layer selected, you'll go to Edit > Transform > Warp.
- A grid will show up over your design and you'll then be able to grab parts of the grid to make adjustments to match the curve of the design area.
- We recommend grabbing the solid circles at the top and bottom center of your design and carefully pulling them to match the curve.
- REMEMBER: Some of your design will be out of the design area due to the product requiring bleed due to the printing process.
When you are satisfied with your design placement on the mug. You are ready to Save! We recommend saving a PSD file, so you can make future edits (skip Flattening your image to Save As PSD). Also, save as JPEG to use for your shop.
First, you will want to Flatten your image.*
*Skip this step when saving PSD file.
Next, Save As PSD or JPEG. Once you have saved your JPEG file, you are ready to upload to your shop!